By providing us with your data, you warrant to us that you are over 13 years of age.
Breaking Average Blog c/o Holly Yoder
P.O. Box 645
Montandon, PA 17850
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site.
We collect information using the following technologies:
• “Log Files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
• “Web beacons”, “tags”, and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
We may use this data to deliver relevant website content and advertisements to you and to measure or understand the effectiveness of the advertising we serve you. Our lawful ground for this processing is legitimate interests which is to grow our business. We may also use such data to send to marketing communications to you. Our lawful ground for this processing is either consent or legitimate interests.
We do not collect any Sensitive Data about you. Sensitive data refers to data that includes details about your race, ethnicity, religion, political affiliations, or sexual orientation.
Where we are required to collect personal data by law, or under the terms of the contract between us and you do not provide us with that data when requested, we may not be able to perform the contract (for example, to deliver goods or services to you). If you don’t provide us with the requested data, we may have to cancel a product or service you have ordered but if we do, we will notify you at the time.
We will only use your personal data for a purpose it was collected for or a reasonable compatible purpose if necessary. For more information on this please email us at Breakingaverageblog@gmail.com
We may process your personal data without your knowledge or consent where this is required or permitted by law.
Under the Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulations, we may send you marketing communications from us if you made a purchase or asked for information from us about our goods or services or you agreed to receive marketing communications and in each case you have not opted out of receiving such communications since. Under these regulations, if you are a limited company, we may send you marketing emails without your consent. However, you can still opt out of receiving marketing emails from us at any time.
You can ask us or third parties to stop sending you marketing messages at any time by following the opt-out links on any marketing message sent to you OR by emailing us at email@example.com at any time.
If you opt out of receiving marketing communications this opt-out does not apply to personal data provided as a result of other purchases or transactions.
We have put in place security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used, altered, disclosed, or accessed without authorization. We also allow access to your personal data only to those employees and partners who have a business need to know such data.
We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
Under data protection laws you have rights in relation to your personal data that include the right to request access, correction, erasure, restriction, transfer, to object to processing, to portability of data and (Where the lawful ground of processing is consent) to withdraw consent. If you wish to exercise these rights please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are European resident, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please email us at email@example.com
Additionally, if you are a European resident we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfill contracts we might have with you (for example if you make an order through the Site), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Additionally, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including Canada and the United States.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail using the details provided below:
Breaking Average Blog c/o Holly Yoder
P.O. Box 645
Montandon, PA 17850
Your permission to use the Site is conditioned upon the following Use Restrictions and Conduct Restrictions: You agree that you will not under any circumstances:
• Post any information that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory, libelous, or racially, sexually, religiously, or otherwise objectionable and offensive;
• Use the service for any unlawful purpose or for the promotion of illegal activities;
• Attempt to, or harass, abuse or harm another person or group;
• Provide false or inaccurate information when registering for an account;
• Interferer or attempt to interfere with the proper functioning of Service;
• Make any automated use of the system, or take any action that we deem to impose or to potentially impose an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our servers or network infrastructure;
• Bypass any robot exclusion headers or other measures we take to restrict access to the Site or use any software, technology, or device to scrape, spider, or crawl the Site or harvest or manipulate data; or
• Publish or link to malicious content intended to damage or disrupt another user’s browser or computer.
You may be able to provide comments on blog posts. You are solely responsible for the User Content that you post, upload, link to or otherwise make available via the site. You agree that we are only acting as a passive conduit for your online distribution and publication of your User Content. We, however, reserve the right to remove any User Content from the Site at our discretion.
Mainly we ask that you please be nice. This is not the place for harsh criticisms and negativity. I do welcome ideas from readers but ask that you express yourself with respect and kindness.
• You are solely responsible for your account and the activity that occurs while signed in to or while using your account;
• You will not post information that is malicious, false or inaccurate;
• You will not submit content that it copyrighted or subject to third party proprietary rights, including privacy, publicity, trade secret, etc., unless you are the owner of such rights or have the appropriate permission form their rightful owner to specifically submit such content; and
• You hereby affirm we have the right to determine whether any of your User Content submissions are appropriate and comply with these Terms of Service, remove any and/or all of your submissions, and terminate your account with or without prior notice.
You understand and agree that any liability, loss or damage that occurs as a result of the use of any User Content that you make available or access through your use of the Site is solely your responsibility. The Site is not responsible for any public display or misuse of you User Content. The Company does not, and cannot, per-screen or monitor all User Content. However, at our discretion, we, or technology we employ, may monitor and/or record your interactions with the Site.
Some of the sections of this site will allow you to purchase different products and services online provided by other merchants, and not us. Some of the links that we post on our site are “affiliate links”. This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, we will receive an affiliate commission.*
We are not responsible for the quality, accuracy, timeliness, reliability or any other aspect of these products and services. In addition, a merchant will likely have privacy and data collection practices that are different from ours. If you make a purchase from a merchant on their site or on a site that we have posted a link to, the information obtained during your visit to that merchant’s online store or site, and the information that you give as part of the transaction, such as your name, e-mail address, street address, telephone number, and credit card number, may be collected by the merchant and us. For more information regarding a merchant, its online store, its privacy policies, and/or any additional terms and conditions that may apply, visit that merchant’s website and click on its information links or contact the merchant directly.
*Disclosed in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”
Last Updated: June 2018
PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We also collect communication data that includes any communication that you send to us whether that be through the contact form on our website, through email, text, social media messaging, social media posting or any other communication that you send us. We process this data for the purposes of communicating with you, for record keeping and for the establishment, pursuance or defense of legal claims. Our lawful ground for this processing is our legitimate interests which in this case are to reply to communications sent to us, to keep records and to establish, pursue or defend legal claims.
COMMENT POLICY AND CONDUCT RESTRICTIONS
*Click here to unsubscribe from the mailing list ✍︎